Link to the original post here.
kMS ver. 1.2.182 – Demon Avenger~
You guys might have been caught up in all the hype about Xenon, but today, Demon Avenger was released! This patch also included a couple of changes as well as some new events, so read on~
All tooltips have been updated to match the new equipment tooltips! And not just items, anything that appears on a hover.
Demon Avenger begins with the same tutorial as Demon Slayer. They are created using the same button, now renamed Demon. Like before, the Black Mage burns down Demon’s home, and his mother and brother Damian are lost. (well not really Damian but of course he doesn’t know that!)
After you have completed the tutorial, you will be able to choose whether you wish to become a Demon Avenger, or Demon Slayer.
Demon Avenger uses a new weapon, called the Desperado, as well as the Force Shield that Demon Slayer also uses. However, Avenger does not have any Demon Force.
Demon Avenger uses the new Exceed skill system! When using special Exceed skills, the more he uses them consecutively, the faster or stronger they get. However, you will heal less HP per attack and the HP consumed will be increased as well, so you’ll have to be careful.
He also uses an HP based skill system. The damage that Demon Avenger does is dependent on his current HP, and will decrease as it decreases (until 70% HP, where any more lost HP will not decrease his damage).
Demon Avenger’s main stat is HP and his secondary stat is STR. AP Resets used on him will give back the points used in HP.
Demon Avenger’s character card gives 1%/2%/3%/5% boss damage.
Demon Avenger Skills
- Demon Jump: The Devil Wings can be used in a variety of jump skills (high jump, double jump, glide). High jump: jump + ??, double jump: jump + ?? or ??, glide: jump while in the air
- Demonic Blood: Demons are born with a strong will and overwhelming charisma. Gives you level 20 Will and Charisma. You have a 100% stance effect.
- Exceed: Exceed skills’ damage and attack speed will be increased the more you use them, but when you hit 20 times, you will enter Overload and the amount of HP you can absorb from Absorb Life will decrease by 1%. Using another Exceed skill will reset the Overload state.
- High Efficiency: Increases the efficiency of potions used by 300%.
- Wild Rage: Your damage is increased by 5% (10% for level 2) due to your rage. (Link Skill)
- Blood Contract: A blood pact causes your damage to be based on your health. Demon’s authority allows him to wear warrior equipment while ignoring their stat requirements.
- Exceed: Double Slash: Slash up to 8 enemies in front of you for 200% damage twice. Consumes 1% HP. [Exceed: increasing attack speed, when you reach the final stage, range is increased] (max level: 20)
- Release Overload: Release your Overload (maximum Exceed state) to heal 100% of your HP and gain 20% HP for 60 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Absorb Life: Recover 5% of your HP when you attack. (max level: 10)
- Demonic Sharpness: Permanently increase your speed by 30, jump by 20, and critical chance by 20%. (max level: 15)
- Exceed: Demon Strike: Rush forward, cutting down up to 10 enemies in your path, dealing 125% damage 4 times. Consumes 3% HP. [Exceed: damage will increase by 5% each time you use this skill up to a maximum damage of 145%, when you reach the final stage, range is increased] (max level: 20)
- Bats Swarm: Summon your followers, a swarm of bats, to attack up to 8 enemies dealing 200% continuously until either 10 seconds pass or 40 hits have been made. By pressing the skill key again, you can change their direction. Consumes 400 HP. (max level: 20)
- Demon Booster: Consumes 200 HP to increase your attack speed by 2 stages for 180 seconds. (max level: 10)
- Abyssal Rage: Increase your attack by 40 for 180 seconds. Consumes 400 HP. (max level: 20)
- Solid Will: Due to your strong will, your defense and magic defense are increased by 100%. (max level: 10)
- Desperado Mastery: Permanently increase your mastery over the Desperado by 50% and your accuracy by 200. (max level: 10)
- Inner Strength: Permanently increase your HP by 10% and defense and magic defense by 250. (max level: 5)
- Exceed: Moonlight Slash: Slash up to 10 enemies around you in a circle, dealing 300% damage 3 times. Consumes 5% HP. [Exceed: increasing attack speed, when you reach the final stage, range is increased] (max level: 20)
- Inhale Vitality: While holding the key down, your Desperado will heal 10% of your health and attack up to 12 enemies for 400% damage continuously. After you let go of the key, an additional 1000% damage will be inflicted. Consumes 100 HP continuously. There is a cooldown of 12 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Shield Charge: Rush through up to 12 enemies with your shield, dealing 200% damage. The power emitted from your shield after the dash will push enemies further away. (max level: 20)
- Refract Evil: Acquire the ability to defend against evil auras, increasing your resistance to states and elements by 50% and decreasing damage taken by 30% for 180 seconds. Consumes 900 HP. (max level: 20)
- Diabolic Recovery: Increase your HP by 30% for 180 seconds. Consumes 600 HP. Passivelyrecover 5% of your HP every 4 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Ease Exceed Pain: Permanently reduces the amount of HP lost by Exceed Overload of the skill Absorb Life by 2%. Exceed skills’ damage are increased by 20%. (max level: 20)
- Advanced Absorb Life: Passively increase the HP recovered when attacking by 10%. (required skill: level 10 Absorb Life) (max level: 5)
- Exceed: Execution: Using the true power of the demon, attack up to 3 enemies in front of you for 600% damage three times. Consumes 9% HP. [Exceed: increasing attack speed, when you reach the final stage, another slash is added] (max level: 30)
- Shield Chasing: Throw two shields to chase up to 2 enemies, dealing 500% damage. Each shield can hit a maximum of 5 times before disappearing. Consumes 1000 HP. There is a cooldown of 12 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Armor Break: Attack up to 12 enemies in front of you dealing 300% damage four times, tearing through their armor decreasing their defense by 30% for 20 seconds. Consumes 1000 HP. (max level: 30)
- Bloody Imprison: Attack up to 14 enemies in front and behind you for 800% damage, imprisoning them for 20 seconds. Consumes 5000 HP. There is a cooldown of 120 seconds. (max level: 20)
- Overwhelming Power: Your damage is increased by 30% and your attack speed is increased by 1 stage for 180 seconds. Consumes 2000 HP. (max level: 30)
- Defense Expertize: Permanently increase the amount of monsters’ defense ignored by 30% and the damage of Shield Charge and Shield Chasing by 20%. (max level: 30)
- Advanced Desperado Mastery: Permanently increase your mastery over the Desperado to 70%, your attack by 30, and your minimum critical damage by 15%. (required skill: level 10 Desperado Mastery) (max level: 30)
- Enhanced Exceed: When using Exceed skills, there will be a 70% chance of performing another attack of 200% damage two times. (max level: 20)
- Maple Warrior: Increase the stats of party members by 15% for 900 seconds. (max level: 30)
- Exceed – Reinforce: Exceed skills’ damage are increased by 20%. [required level: 143]
- Exceed – Reduce Overload: The maximum rate of Overload while using Exceed skills is permanently decreased by 2. [required level: 162]
- Exceed – Bonus Chance: Exceed skills’ chance of having an extra attack are increased to 80%. (required skill: level 20 Enhanced Exceed) [required level: 183]
- Refract Evil – Reduce Damage: Refract Evil’s damage reduction is increased by 10%. (required skill: level 1 Refract Evil) [required level: 149]
- Refract Evil – Immunity Enhance 1: Refract Evil’s resistance to elements is increased by 10%. (required skill: level 1 Refract Evil) [required level: 168]
- Refract Evil – Immunity Enhance 2: Refract Evil’s resistance to states is increased by 10%. (required skill: level 1 Refract Evil) [required level: 189]
- Shield Chasing – Reinforce: Shield Chasing’s damage is increased by 20%. [required level: 155]
- Shield Chasing – Extra Target: Shield Chasing’s number of monsters hit is increased by 2. [required level: 177]
- Shield Chasing – Add Range: Shield Chasing’s range is increased by 50. [required level: 195]
- Forbidden Contract: By using a forbidden contract, increase your HP by 30% for 30 seconds. During this time, your skills will not use up any HP. Consumes 5000 HP. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. [required level: 150]
- Thousand Sword: The screen is shrouded in darkness, and then with tremendous speed, blue swords cut through up to 14 enemies dealing 300% 20 times. Consumes 5000 HP. There is a cooldown of 8 seconds.[required level: 170]
- Will of Liberty: The wish of the Resistance who dream of freedom and liberty in the Maple World becomes concrete, increasing your and Resistance in your party’s damage by 10% and maximum damage by 5,000,000 for 60 seconds. There is a cooldown of 120 seconds. [required level: 200]
Thanks to Fiel of Southperry for skill icons and effects!
The Demon Avenger Open Celebration event has begun, and will run until February 1.
At the levels above on a Demon Avenger, you’ll receive 1 2x Experience Coupon and 1 2x Drop Coupon.
If you achieve level 200 on a Demon Avenger during this event, you’ll receive special titles! The first person in each world will receive the Plus Almighty Demon title which gives 7 attack and magic attack. The second to twentieth will receive the Almighty Demon title which gives 5 attack and magic attack. The rest will receive the Miracle Demon title which gives no stats.
At level 50, you’ll get the Demon Avenger Ring. It gives 3 to all stats, 150 HP, 2 attack and magic attack, and 10 defense and magic defense. If you’re a third or fourth job Demon Avenger, you’ll get an extra 5 attack.
At level 70, you’ll get your choice of one Special Mastery Book.
At level 30, 50, 60, and 70, you’ll receive item boxes that will give you all the equipment you’ll need.
Finally, a new world, Ultimate, has been released! It comes with all the regular events, such as free mesos, and equipment when you reach certain levels.
- Posts : 250
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-10-23
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum